Do you want to raise your Internet Voice quicker? Take a look at these cool tools and resources I use for building and marketing websites. I recommend these software programs and resources that my clients and I have used and had AMAZING results with! I will be adding more great resources as I find them to help you grow your online presence. I hope you enjoy these great resources!
Start a website
Bluehost – Great web hosting company that I have used for years. Get your domain name free for the first year.
GoDaddy – One of the largest web hosting and domain websites.
WordPress.org – Take a look at what wordpress has to offer. Both Bluehost and GoDaddy offer one click install, so you don’t need to bother with downloading and installing.
StudioPress – Studio Press Genesis WordPress themes are easy to update and extremely well optimized. They make building and maintaining a WordPress website much easier.
GoogleApps – Your small business needs the best email and productivity tool. Google Apps gives you all of Google’s cloud tools inside your own domain. It’s a low cost solution. Since Google Apps also gives you direct phone support from Google, it replaces some IT expenses.
Zoho – A clear alternative to GoogleApps. It’s designed for small businesses and has everything a small business needs to manage their email for a great price. Starts for Free!
Google Drive Use your Google Account to access Google Drive. You can create documents, store files from your computer and mobile devices. Plus you can share and embed videos.
DropBox – Allows you to store and share files in the Cloud. You can access files easily across multiple computers and mobile devices.
Social Media Websites
These are the top Social Media websites. The unspoken rule is to choose one or two of these for your business and grow it from there.
- Facebook – a Facebook business page can help your business gain new customers while keeping your current customers up to date.
- Twitter – Twitter not only provides quick updates to your customers and followers, but also is a great search tool.
- Pintrest – Pictures are worth a thousand words. This social media network helps grow your connections through pictures!
- Linkedin – Networking done digital! Connect with businesses worldwide.
Social Media Tools
- Hootsuite – Automate your social media with this awesome tool!
- BufferApp – Quickly add items to your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Managing and Billing
- Freshbooks – Invoices done easy.
- WPManager – Manage multiple WordPress websites in one easy to use control panel.
- MailChimp – Great Email marketing Cloud application. You can start your email and newsletters for free!